Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pucker Up

I'm pretty sure I could go an entire day without drinking water. There were times I would realize in the afternoon I maybe had a sip from my water bottle. That's not good. I know water is good for me, I know staying hydrated is important, but I still wasn't drinking enough. I was telling my friend Jen one day that I had to drink more, but just wasn't and she suggested I try adding lemon, limes, and mint to my water. I didn't have limes or mint, but I did have lemon. I used to drink lemon water, why did I ever stop.  Thank you Jen for the reminder. Now I stock up on lemons and make sure to include them in my daily water routine.


important of more water
I love my 32 oz water bottle. Really helps me get in my daily water.
And I love the color, I have in pink too


Now my problem is I drink so much water I am constantly going to the bathroom! Big difference. I love lemon water, I still want to try with mint and lime but I seem to always forget when I got food shopping.

I've also noticed my skin loves that I am drinking more water. Drink up (lemon water that is)!


water helps with skin and body function
Happy Skin = Happy Cindy

Some interesting facts about drinking lemon water:

how lemons can aid in weight loss
And here I just liked the taste of it

No comments:

Post a Comment