Tuesday, March 15, 2016

PB2 Woohoo!

Happy Tuesday! How is everyone doing adjusting to daylight savings?...Except those who are in states that don't have to adjust, I am jealous of you guys. 

Spring ahead on the clock
I really miss that hour
I had a few minutes this morning before work and had to share my favorite snack find. Let me start off by saying I love peanut butter. I like almond butter, but I LOVE peanut butter. As you know peanut butter also comes with a lot of calories, not the best to devour while trying to shed a few pounds (just ask my scale). And sure you can have a serving size, but who really has a serving size of the deliciousness. Then some genius came out with PB2. 

Powdered Peanut butter for snacks
Looks so simple,
yet so much deliciousness in a powder and less calories!

PB2 is powdered peanut butter and according to the label 85% less fat and calories than traditional peanut butter. You just mix the powder with liquid and voila peanut butter. Okay, sure it's not exactly like eating from a jar of the real deal, but it definitely helps to satisfy my peanut butter craving. I have also started using it in my morning shakes...chocolate, banana, and PB2...hello happy taste buds!!! 

I know there are lots of brands out there now, but I noticed some other brands have added "stuff" to them. No thank you. I love having a little bowl at night while watching tv or during the day with a cut up apple. 

Low carb snacks and eating
Apples and PB2
Low carb, low calorie, super filling

Healthy snack ideas
Just a bowl of PB2 to watch some TV
I usually try to make it thicker but this was still delicious 

Hmm I wonder if I can bake with it...might have to play with that idea.

Have you tried it before? Do you mix it in shakes or eat it alone?  

Have a great day everyone. I am off to work!

Have a great day and be happy
It's a great day to have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment