Thursday, March 10, 2016

Here I Am

I'm back in the blogging world. For those of you that have not forgotten about me I thank you, and for those of you just tuning in, welcome to my life!

2015 was a crazy year for me...let's start with being bit by a dog in the park. Not so fun. Then I developed a case of oral thrush (candida overgrowth)..this was horrible! I will explain that more in another post. I dated a guy that taught me a lot of life lessons, but was in no way the man for me. In fact my best friend Debbie still wants to beat him up. What are friends for...love you Debbie!

Who knew a Great Dane would think I looked like his breakfast.
Yes I still have a scar. 
I also discovered that gluten, wheat, rice, soy, coffee, sugar, and potatoes are not my friends. Yes I said coffee, it's been since December that I gave it up and while I notice a difference in my body I still miss it every day. On the plus side I have discovered a love for tea. The first week I was off coffee my coworkers all brought me in different teas to try. I love yogi teas and the little inspirational messages on the string are fun to read.

Tea time favorites
My tea cabinet..Just a few of my favorites.
I have yet to try one I didn't like
So while 2015 was not the funnest of years for me, I am thankful for it. Without going through all of that I wouldn't be who I am today. I love who I am today and I love the path that I am on. Somewhere along the way I forgot how to dream and have faith that things do have a way of working out. I hope you enjoy going on this journey with me.  I am going to use this blog to share my highs and lows with you and I hope that you will share yours with me. One of the biggest lessons I learned in 2015 is I am not alone and with the support of friends (yes, even internet blogger friends) it can make a huge difference in your life.

Thank you for reading and please come back soon!


This is me, Cindy
And can't forget the cute furbaby on the floor, Abby 

No comments:

Post a Comment