Sunday, April 3, 2016

21 Day Fix....Week 2 Done

I survived week 2 of 21 Day Fix and I have to admit, I love the workouts!  Well I don't love them while doing it, but I love the feeling I get after the workout. I'm out of breath and sweating and feeling so good about myself. I even enjoy the next day when my muscles are slightly sore. Sometimes I am sore in places I didn't even know muscles existed. I'm even thinking I might have to increase my weights soon. Ha, didn't see that happening any time soon.  

Weights for muscles
My current weights...I think it's time to up the numbers

However, it is time to step up my game. When I started 2 weeks ago I decided to not do the eating plan. I thought eh I got the eating stuff handled. Turns out, I don't really. Feel free to read back to my post about peanut butter. So I have decided to do the full program including meal plan. The plan is actually pretty neat and seems easy enough to follow. 

Beachbody weight loss plan
So excited to start this meal plan...and no counting calories! 
You get colors containers and each container goes with a good group...Green is for vegetables, red is for protein..etc. Depending on your weight you are allowed to have a certain number of each contain a day. I have already discovered my portions were a little out of whack, and that is with only trying it for a day.  This could be very eye opening. I also like that it is teaching me how to eventually be able to eyeball portions without containers, measuring, or scales!


Beachbody healthy meal plans
My container friends for 21 Day Fix
No counting calories and well rounded meals and snacks.
I am super excited to see how amazing my body does putting the workouts and the meal plan together. The goal is always to  better my health for now and the long term and to feel good, but come on let's be honest...warm weather, shorts, and bathing suit season is around the corner! I would like very much to look amazing in those shorts and feel confident in my bathing suits. 

Bring it on 21 Day Fix!! I got this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment