Sunday, July 26, 2015

Inside Outside Health

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Exciting weekend fun with family and friends
Have fun this weekend!
Enjoy the fun not the food

I am leaving soon to go hang out with my big man and little man, can't wait. I think today is going to be a relax and hang out type of day. As long as I am with them we always have fun. 

I wanted to just stop in here for a quick update. Thank you to everyone who left me such nice comments and emails. It meant a lot to me!!!  

Abby says hi. 
I'm still working on healing up my insides, but I've notice some very interesting changes the last few days. Since cutting out processed foods (okay almost all foods), eating low carb, basically no sugar, and smaller portions I feel cleaner. I feel like my insides are starting to breathe again. I also noticed little changes, sure they could be coincidence but....I don't think so.  I noticed my eyelashes are suddenly thicker and longer, my nails have been growing again so much so that I have to actually cut them. My hair is shiny not dull and not as dry as it had become the last few months. Some days my energy level is so high I can go all day at work, run errands after work, cook when I get home, clean when I get home, and still be wide awake; other days I come home from work and must put my head down. 

Enjoying healthy hair, skin, nails
I can't believe how they are growing.
I've been complaining the last few months they wouldn't stop breakin
g

I am not really working since I am not eating meals that would fuel me through big workouts, but I am wearing my FitBit Charge every single day. I still have to hit my calorie goal loss of 1,600 a day. I try and add in little movement and especially dancing around while cooking or cleaning. I find dancing to be not only exercise but good for the soul. To help mentally, I am remembering to stop and breathe. Enjoy the little things that make me smile. I try and work through the times I just want to cry because I am not better, if I get in my head too much I will be living with constant stress and fear and that's not how I want to live, so I have to learn to channel those feelings and work through them. It's a process. 

solar lights for outdoor decoration
I saw this solar light while I was picking up a prescription. I immediately liked it.
When I was almost done shopping and was still thinking about it,
I knew I should treat myself and I got it
Some times it's the little things that can make you smile.
I still smile every time I pass it on my balcony 

Of course I wish I would be all better by now, I wish my leaky gut would stop leaking, but at least I am learning a lot along the way and my nails look great, haha. I will post my caulimash (mashed cauliflower) and soup recipes soon. I love sharing with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing better, sweetie! That puts a smile on my face. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Hope you enjoyed yours as well.

      Delete