Friday, May 6, 2016

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Absolutely wonderful! Fabulous! Best decision ever! What am I talking about you ask?? The Weight Watchers meeting I attended Wednesday night. I loved it from the second I walked into the room. Everyone made me feel very welcomed and excited to be there. The leader, Val, met with the newbies before the meeting to go over the plan and tell us about herself. She lost 135 lbs with Weight Watchers. Very inspiring. When I told Val that I had tried Weight Watchers in the past, but gave up, she smiled and looked at me and said "welcome home". That is exactly how I felt.

success for weight loss
Lots of fun new information provided at the meeting!

Just in case I had any doubt, that nights meeting was based on emotional eating! Yup I was definitely in the right place. I felt so comfortable with Val and the entire group that I spoke up and shared my most recent battles with emotional eating and jars of peanut butter. Not one person in that room looked at me like I was crazy or weak. They laughed with me as I rehashed my looking at the bottom of many empty jars stories, and went on to share their stories as well.

From the WeightWatchers.com website
After one meeting I can confirm all of this!

I'm so glad I decided to switch my membership to attend meetings. I can't wait to conquer the weekend of eating and go back next Wednesday night to see Val and all my new friends.
Using measuring tools for healthy success
 I purchased these from the meeting. They collapse so small I keep them in my purse
Now I am always prepared!


2 comments:

  1. Bestie, you are BADASS. you're so sweet and hard working and I am so honored to be a part of your blog because you are the real deal. You inspire me and help me through my own battles by sharing yours and your successes in them. Keep up the good work little sister xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always keeping me in-line and encouraging me to join WW. Your support and love keeps me going, lucky to have you in my life sis xoxo!!

      Delete